If you are looking to purchase a home in 2018, this first time home buyer class will provide great information for you. Realtor Christian Wasinger of Ascent Real Estate is teaming up with a loan officer, a title representative and Christoper Portillo representing Kartikay Escow to ensure you get all of your questions answered. Have your questions answered by industry professionals at this informational seminar and truly learn!
When: Tuesday December 5th, 2017 at 6:30PM
Where: Ascent Real Estate, 410 Kalmia St. San Diego 92101
Register at http://www.2018home.eventbrite.com
Besides answering your home buyer questions, here are some of the items covered:
- The steps to buying a home
- How much of a down payment you really need
- What other expenses are involved besides a down payment
- California VA, FHA and other (first time) home buyer programs
- How to get pre-approved by a lender
- What credit score you need and how to improve your credit
- Financial dos and do NOT’S when purchasing a home
- The roles of a REALTOR®, escrow, and title company, how they get paid and why you need them.
BONUS: FREE credit evaluation by MDC Financial Service Group.
Seating is limited for this event. To reserve your seat simply CLICK HERE.
Questions? Contact Christian Wasinger at 619-990-0311 or email CW@ChristianWasinger.com