September is a busy summer month in San Diego with copious amounts of things to do!
Here is our top-five list of things to do in San Diego this September 2014:
- Stickball Festival — yes, you heard that right — “stickball.” September 1, 2014. Visit www.SanDiegoStickBall.com.
- San Diego Bay Fair — this great fair has boat racing, live music and things for the kids, too! September 12- 14, 2014. Visit www.SanDiegoBayFair.org.
- Pacific Islander Festival — it’s not to be missed! Watch breath-taking dance, enjoy cultural cuisine and Ski Beach views! September 20-21. Visit www.Pifasandiego.com.
- Poway Rodeo — giddyup! September 26-27, 2014. Presented by Poway Valley Riders Association.
- Adams Avenue Street Fair — an uptown fair with music, music, beer gardens, music, carnival rides and food! September 27-28. Visit www.AdamsAvenueBusiness.com
There you have it — our top five things to do in San Diego this September 2014. Go, play, be safe and have fun!